The WhatsApp Inquiry Service for Mobile Wallets and CliQ Accounts
About This Service
CliQ and mobile wallet users can now inquire about the mobile wallets and CliQ accounts identified by their mobile numbers automatically through WhatsApp.
Through WhatsApp chat and using the mobile number used on WhatsApp, this service checks accounts associated with this mobile number, whether mobile wallets or CliQ accounts, and informs inquirers of the financial institution, bank, or mobile wallet provider they have an account with.
This service also offers additional information about mobile wallets and the instant payment system (CliQ), such as user handbooks, frequently asked questions, and contact information for mobile wallet service providers.
How to Use the Service
You can benefit from this service through the following steps:
- Click on ( https://wa.me/962792511888 ) or scan the QR Code below :
- You will be redirected to the WhatsApp chat screen on your device.
- Send a text message to start.
- Click on “Inquire.”
- Your WhatsApp number will be used for inquiries.
- If you have any wallets operated by JoMoPay or accounts on CliQ, the name of the service provider or bank you’re registered with through your mobile number will be displayed.
- If you have more than one wallet or CliQ account registered with your mobile number with more than one mobile wallet provider or bank, they will all be displayed.
WhatsApp should be installed on your device with the mobile number you are inquiring about.
To preserve your privacy, this service does not allow inquiries about mobile wallets and CliQ accounts that are not registered with the mobile number used on WhatsApp.